FPGA and Firmware developer
Welcome to Anabrid, a vibrant deep tech startup concentrating on building the future hybrid computer architecture.We build a technology which is so profoundly different to traditional digital computing that our first applicationswill be within the challenging sector of (fundamental) science and industry. This is why we are seeking forexcellent scientists with a deep knowledge in their domains of expertise, willing to connect this to differentcomputing paradigms and modern approaches such as artificial intelligence.
The digital-assisted analog chip requires challenging parts to be developed. You have a long record of microcontrollers and embedded systems where you prove your expertise. You are fluent in hardware modelling with FPGAs and various open source softcores. When you seek your next challenge on future-oriented non-traditional computing architectures which will have real impact beyond the academic world, join us.
- Several years of experience in modeling digital electronics using VHDL and related technologies
- Several years of experience in developing firmware or applications for microprocessors in a system-oriented high-level language (e.g. C, C++, Rust)
- Ideally experience in mixed-signal interfacing on FPGA boards from different vendors
- Ideally experience in the development of soft cores and their programming with assembler
- Ideally experience in developing low-latency as well as high-throughput applications on custom hardware
- Ideally experience in high-performance computing applications
- Ideally experience in the development of kernel modules for popular operating systems (Win/Linux/Mac)
What you get from us
- A vibrant academic, focussed and international team with lot's of university affiliations and possibilities for carrier growth.
- The option to take over leadership responsibilities in a rapidly growing team.
- The thrilling atmosphere of a startup combined with the salary and environment of an established federal agency.
- An upright culture of largely producing open source codes and open hardware.
- Naturally, access to the best hardware and software thanks to generous and secure funding
- Flexbility and self-responsibility with respect to workplace and times, in particular with respect to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.