Lead IC Designer
Finally overcoming old limits and setting out for something new: Welcome on board our young IC design team! If you want to start something new that requires your full creativity, knowledge, experience and commitment, you are at the right place. We develop and market fundamentally new analog computer IP and analog computer SoC.
For our development site in Frankfurt/M we are looking for a Lead Engineer Analog IC Design
Your position is to lead the analog IC design team. Together with your team, you will take responsibility for the development of novel analog computer ICs and components. You will cooperate with the technical marketing and system architects. You plan and structure the work packages and implement them with your design team. You develop new concepts and lead the development team both organizationally and technically.
You have a Master's/Diploma/PhD degree from a university and have at least five years of professional experience. You are familiar with modern EDA tools and have successfully developed analog circuits on at least one or more of these topics: AD converters, DA converters, analog filters and driver circuits, bandgaps, voltage regulators, analog interface circuits.
- Your tasks will include technical project management for analog computer-on-chip.
- You know what is important to make the project a success. In doing so, we give you a lot of creative freedom. Your tasks will also include leading design reviews and layout reviews.
- At least five years of professional experience
- Already successfully realized IC development projects up to production readiness
- You have experience with specifications, testability and quality.
- You have solid experience with the IC design software Cadence and can specify your requirements to the IT managers for smooth work.
- Good spoken and written English and German.
What you get from us
- Access to the best laboratory conditions, hardware and software thanks to generous and secure funding
- The thrilling atmosphere of a startup combined with the sallary and environment of highly skilled experts in a vibrant academic, focussed and international team.
- If interested, the option to take over leadership responsibilities in a rapidly growing team.
- An upright culture of largely producing open source codes and open hardware.
- Flexbility and self-responsibility with respect to workplace and times, in particular with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Send your Resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put all attachments (letter, CV, references) into a single PDF file.
Other Roles at anabrid
All kind of Software jobs
Electronics and IC design