Analog and Mixed-Signal IC Layouter
Finally overcoming old limits and setting out for something new: Welcome on board our young IC design team! If you want to start something new that requires your full creativity, knowledge, experience and commitment, you are at the right place. We develop and market fundamentally new analog computer IP and analog computer SoC.
In our young team we are looking for layouters with several years of experience in mixed-signal ASIC projects. You will not only be responsible for cell and top-level layouts, but you will also support the design team with your experience in area estimation, floor plan, power routing and ESD concepts. We mainly work with Cadence software. Even though the backend in highly integrated analog and mixed signal ICs is a responsible task, we like to offer young talents a chance. Your professional development is a matter of course for us.
What you get from us
- Access to the best laboratory conditions, hardware and software thanks to generous and secure funding
- The thrilling atmosphere of a startup combined with the sallary and environment of highly skilled experts in a vibrant academic, focussed and international team.
- If interested, the option to take over leadership responsibilities in a rapidly growing team.
- An upright culture of largely producing open source codes and open hardware.
- Flexbility and self-responsibility with respect to workplace and times, in particular with respect to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Send your Resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put all attachments (letter, CV, references) into a single PDF file.
All kind of Software jobs
Research & Development
Scientists in various domains
A/D Integrated Circuit design
Organization and Administration