IT Infrastructure Administration
Welcome to Anabrid, a vibrant deep tech startup concentrating on building the future hybrid computer architecture. In order to support our team of techies, scientists and engineers, we are looking to motivated IT experts and administrators in order to build up and maintain our infrastructure.
We are looking for experienced IT administrators with a special focus on security ("SecOps"). You will be the chief of our demanding and heterogenous infrastructure full of challenging setups such as hardware development machines, scientific computing infrastructure or public reachable services. You are more an all-rounder then a specialist and you like Unix-based operating systems as much as we do? Contact us!
- Setup and maintenaince of technical infrastructure (network, wifi, office technology, servers, clients, mobile, etc.)
- Primary contact person for On-Site topics related to infrastructure and IT
- Managament of applications such as Mattermost, Gitlab, Nextcloud, et.
- You are invited to contribute on a content level following the SecOps philosophy, if you are eager to learn new things.
- Broad understanding of topics related to Security of Networks and Applications in an heterogenous environment.
- Many years of experience of administration of UNIX systems (primarily Linux and Mac OS X).
- Experience in managament of clusters (you know about Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, IaC and IaaS in general)
- Communicative skills, above-average English (spoken and written)
- Experience in continous integration (CI), ticket-based working, Gitlab/Github/etc.
- Experience with the versioning tool Git, document preparation system LaTeX, contemporary markup languages such as Markdown.
- Programming experience with system programming languages/ecosystems (such as traditional C/C++) as well as scripting languages (such as Bash or Python).
- Bachelor degree of computer science or comparable training.
What you get from us
- Access to the best hardware and software thanks to generous and secure funding
- The thrilling atmosphere of a startup combined with the salary and environment of an established federal agency. A vibrant academic, focussed and international team.
- If interested, the option to take over leadership responsibilities in a rapidly growing team.
- An upright culture of largely producing open source codes and open hardware.
- Flexbility and self-responsibility with respect to workplace and times, in particular with respect to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Send your Resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put all attachments (letter, CV, references) into a single PDF file.
All kind of Software jobs
Research & Development
Scientists in various domains
A/D Integrated Circuit design
Organization and Administration