Scientific communicator and Public Relations Manager
The candidate's duties include planning, coordinating and implementing the company's entire public relations activities, especially on social media platforms, as well as community building in the field of analog computing and other exotic computing technologies. In the set-up phase, the position is in close collaboration with the management as well as the public relations department of Sprin-D. We are looking for a personality who sees himself as an influencer and seeks the greatest possible contact with the public, but who also has the competence to communicate complex scientific issues in a simple way.
- Plan and lead science communication and research marketing efforts.
- Development of a coherent science communication in coordination with the management.
- Elaboration and embedding in a communication strategy of related companies.
- Development, implementation and evaluation of innovative concepts and formats of a target group-oriented science communication and transfer strategy.
- Establishment and implementation of an internal and external information management system. as well as establishing and maintaining contacts with media representatives.
- Technical and content management of the website and social media channels.
- Conception and management of conferences and festivals and coordination of the diverse cooperative relationships within the framework of this transfer activity.
What you bring to the table
- Completed academic university studies in a content-related relevant subject (e.g. mathematics/computer science, natural sciences or engineering). Ingeneuerswissenschaften).
- relevant professional experience in science communication in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Profound understanding of the interrelationships of recent developments in computing, such as artificial intelligence and quantum computing.
- High level of conceptual, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Basic understanding of scientific communication and confident handling of scientific texts. handling of scientific texts.
- Extensive experience in working with non-university research institutions research institutions, universities and funding agencies.
- high social media and web affinity and proven flair for innovative social media formats and web technologies.
- Distinctive ability to present even complex issues in a target-group-specific manner. in a target group-specific manner.
- German and English fluently spoken and written.
- Knowledge of image and video editing as well as common content management systems.
- High degree of motivation, commitment, initiative and team spirit. ability to work in a team.
What you get from us
Send your Resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put all attachments (letter, CV, references) into a single PDF file.
All kind of Software jobs
Research & Development
Scientists in various domains
A/D Integrated Circuit design
Organization and Administration