Software and Compiler engineer
Binding digital applications and analog hardware will require great efforts of software machinery "behind the scenes". This involves a sophisticated compiler which translates and optimizes mathematical expressions before mapping them onto the available analog hardware. As a skilled software architect and having a long record of experience in symbolic computing and compiler engineering, you develop prototypes as well as fully fledged applications within short time. The majority of our software will be breath the culture of open source. Sounds interesting? Contact us!
What you bring to the table
- Broad understanding of compiler construction and functional programming concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience on numerical methods.
- Several years of experience using at least one technical/scientific programming language such as Matlab, Scientific Python, Julia, or R.
- Experience using and functioning a computer algebra system, e.g. Mathematica.
- A university degree in a STEM subject.
This is what you get from us
- A startup atmosphere combined with the benefits of public service or the security of a federal agency.
- The opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and advance your career.
- A culture where open source is not just consumed, but produced.
- An international work environment full of nerds and great contacts.
- Handling or freedom of choice of the latest hardware and software.
- A top workplace in a prime location in the Rhine-Main area.
- The greatest possible flexibility in working hours and location, especially in view of the Covid 19 pandemic.
Send your Resumé to email@example.com.
Please put all attachments (letter, CV, references) into a single PDF file.