Student Trainee Quantum Computing
Welcome to Anabrid, a vibrant deep tech startup concentrating on building the most efficient classical (non-quantum) computer architecture. Enter with us this very fruitful domain of non-traditional computing paradigms at the truly interdisciplinary interface within a broad range of applications as well as fundamental science. Anabrid is seeking to build up a new research center at the Ulm innovation center, powered by the German Aerospace Center (DLR). Here we do not only want to do bleeding edge science on analog quantum simulation but also develop the first large analog computer which really can be a contender for current-day quantum computing applications.
- You learn about quantum computing as well as analog computing and their interface: How to compose classical analog compute circuits for simulating relevant analog and digital quantum compute circuits? You learn a broad range of differential equations relevant within many scientific domains.
- You gain experience about scientific methods as well as problem-oriented thinking in an academic public-private partnership environment.
- You enjoy the benefits of having direct access to many institutes of the German Aerospace Center (DLR) as well as Ulm University.
- You have the option to carry out your bachelor or master's thesis with an academic instructor at the University and the help by skilled scientists and graduate students by Anabrid.
- Student of Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Life Sciences or similar.
- Excellent high school graduation (Abitur)
- At least basic programming experiences or an urge to learn them.
- Communicative skills in English (spoken and written) and German.
- Ideally, you are enrolled at Ulm University.
- Ideally, you already obtained your Bachelor degree.
- Ideally, you have a few years of experience with programming.
What you get from us
- Extraordinary Payment and an indefinite contract (if applicable) in private research.
- The thrilling atmosphere of a startup combined with the safety and stabilty of an academic environment.
- A vibrant focussed and international team with lot's of academic affiliations and possibilities for academic qualification (i.e. PhD) or other means of carrier growth.
- If you like our company, there is always the option to take over leadership responsibilities on the long term.
- An upright culture of largely producing open source codes and open hardware.
- Naturally, access to the best tools thanks to generous and secure funding.
- Flexbility and self-responsibility with respect to workplace and times, in particular with respect to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Send your Resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put all attachments (letter, CV, references) into a single PDF file.
All kind of Software jobs
Research & Development
Scientists in various domains
A/D Integrated Circuit design
Organization and Administration