Research Assistant Analog IC Design
Finally overcoming old limits and setting out for something new: Welcome on board our young IC design team! If you want to start something new that requires your full creativity, knowledge, experience and commitment, you are at the right place. We develop and market fundamentally new analog computer IP and analog computer SoC.
Our analog computer-on-chip brings with it numerous new challenges that require fundamentally new ideas and concepts to solve. These challenges are an ideal crystallization point for scientifically creative work. Your master's degree or diploma from a university is above average, you have already gained experience with analog IC design in your studies or your thesis, and you would like to present your results at scientific conferences and exchange ideas with other scientists? Then we are looking forward to your application. In cooperation with a university, we can offer you the opportunity to do a doctorate if your scientific performance is good enough.
What you get from us
- Access to the best laboratory conditions, hardware and software thanks to generous and secure funding
- The thrilling atmosphere of a startup combined with the sallary and environment of highly skilled experts in a vibrant academic, focussed and international team.
- If interested, the option to take over leadership responsibilities in a rapidly growing team.
- An upright culture of largely producing open source codes and open hardware.
- Flexbility and self-responsibility with respect to workplace and times, in particular with respect to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Send your Resumé to email@example.com.
Please put all attachments (letter, CV, references) into a single PDF file.